Webinar Training | Facebook Fan Page Strategies for Realtors
Are you using Facebook for real estate business development? Do you have a Facebook Fan Page for your business? Is your Fan Page struggling to gain traction? If you are a Realtor and can identify with any of the following:
- You’d like to use Facebook to build your professional network and promote your real estate expertise
- You are uncomfortable with expanding your network of friends to include prospects and clients because of concerns about, privacy, photos and other personal details they may see.
- You want to promote your listings without violating Facebook’s Terms of Service
- You want to use Facebook to help you land on the first page of Google
…then a Facebook Official Fan Page is for you. This Friday (May 7, 2010), I (Stacey Harmon) will be teaching a webinar on Facebook Fan Page Strategies for Realtors designed to give real estate professionals a successful foundation for using Facebook to promote and grow their real estate business.
This 90 minute webinar will:
- Cover why Facebook is a business development opportunity not to be overlooked by Real Estate agents
- Explain why having a Facebook fan page is a great tool for a modern Realtor
- Orient you to the fan page terms of service and discuss how to not get demoted to a “community page”
- Cover the nuts and bolts of how to set up a fan page
- Introduce you to multiple strategies for using fan pages for real estate business development
- Provide multiple examples of Realtor fan pages for you to model your fan page after
IMPORTANT EXPECTATION SETTING INFORMATION: To get the most out of this webinar, you need to be familiar with the Facebook interface and how to navigate around it, or this webinar training will move too quickly for you. If you are a Facebook newbie, you may prefer to attend one of my future “Facebook 101 for Real Estate” webinars. Stay in the loop by registering here to receive details about upcoming webinars and training.
Facebook Fan Page Strategy For Realtors Webinar Details:
- Where: Online webinar hosted by Tomato University – Login from anywhere you have an internet connection!
- When: Friday, May 19th, 2010, starting at 11:00am PST/2:00 pm EST.
- How Long: 90 minutes
- Cost: $20
- Register from the course page at Tomato University
About the Presenter:
Stacey Harmon trains on social media marketing, a lot. And, recently she trains on Facebook for Real Estate Business Development, a lot. Take a look at where she has been speaking over the past year (all over California and the a few other states as well). Also, people really tend to like her Facebook training. In fact, they are willing to let us post their raving feedback on this site. Check it out for yourself. If you still want to learn more about Stacey, check out her bio on Harmon Enterprises, or her Professor bio at Tomato University.