Evernote for Real Estate Resources
Welcome to the Harmon Enterprises resources page designed to help the real estate industry sharpen their skills with Evernote. Whether you are a Realtor or Broker who is new to Evernote and are looking to learn the basics of Evernote for real estate, or are a power user looking to improve your Evernote expertise, the following resources have been hand selected by our Evernote experts to help you apply Evernote in an effective and efficient way for your real estate business.
Getting Started with Evernote
Want to use Evernote for real estate? Start here. These links get you an account and the directions you need to make sure Evernote is properly set up. You'll be ready to then get the most from all Evernote experts and tutorials.
Evernote User Communities
The discussion about Evernote is dynamic and changes as the software evolves. Connect with other real estate industry Evernote users on the social channel of your choice. This list represents the most active Evernote communities (some that are real estate specific) on the major social networks. Join them!
Official Evernote Links:
What better way to keep up with what is happening with Evernote than new straight from the mothership. These links represent the official sites and resources directly from Evernote.
Real Estate Specific Evernote Content
Following are the best articles, videos, podcasts, books and links that we've found across the web specifically tailored to using Evernote in the real estate business. These aren't general use cases of Evernote. Instead, they are specific and speak directly to Realtors/agents and real estate brokers.
- Tips, Case Studies, and Training for Realtors:
- Mobile Agent TV ~ Top 10 Evernote Pro Tips for REALTORS® [Video]
- 50 Real Estate Uses for Evernote [Article]
- 6 Tips for Realtors to Use Evernote in Their Business [Article]
- 5 Power Uses of Evernote for Real Estate [Article]
- Become an Evernote Expert - Curaytor's #WaterCooler [Video]
- Mobile Agent TV - Evernote with Andrew Fogliato [Video]
- Tips for Clients:
Other Great Evernote Content
This section showcases content that has general Evernote expertise. The advice isn't necessarily real estate specific, but the knowledge of the authors will help anyone become an Evernote power user in no time. To become more sophisticated in your Evernote usage and branch out beyond real estate workflows, review the links listed below.
- [Video & Slides] Effortless Teamwork: Seamless Collaboration with Evernote - Stacey Harmon's Session from the 2014 Evernote Conference
- [Post] 30 Tips Every Evernote User Must Know