Book Now: Evernote Consulting for Executives and Teams for $1,995
Trying to assess if this package is right for you and your team? Sign up for our new client $99 offer which is an excellent, low cost/low commitment way to determine your compatibility with Stacey's consulting style and confirm this is the right package for your needs.
Get yourself and your team working efficiently with Evernote! This package is structured to help executives and team leaders reduce stress, get better organized, better collaborate, and simply get more done with Evernote. Offering ultimate flexibility and adaptation to the needs of your organization, these 12 hours can be scheduled to work with one person, small groups, the full team, or a mix of all three.
For example, sometimes the CEO wants one-on-one coaching with Stacey to sharpen her/his own organization and productivity with Evernote. In other engagements, key individuals receive one-on-one or team coaching to infuse strong Evernote software skills into the organization. And other times the focus is on educating a team on the basics of Evernote and designing and deploying workflows that improve the efficiency of the organization. Get started by purchasing with your Visa, MasterCard or American Express card.
Product Details & Terms:
- You are purchasing 12 hours of live consulting with Stacey Harmon.
- Sessions are conducted virtually, in-person at the Harmon Enterprises downtown Austin office, or a hybrid of both.
- All 12 hours must be used within 60 days of first session. Use them or loose them!
- Sessions are open in structure, interactive, and tailored to your needs. They can be allocated to one, or multiple team members within the same company. A time allocation session plan will be addressed in your first session and reviewed as the contract moves forward.
- Session length is flexible within the following parameters: Minimum session time is 1 hour. Sessions longer than 1 hour are booked in increments of 30 minutes up to the amount of time remaining on the contract.
- Virtual sessions include screen-sharing and live video-feed of Stacey.
- Virtual sessions can be recorded if you have a Gmail or Google Apps account. If you do and the session is successfully recorded, you'll receive a private link where you can re-watch the session[s] or share it with your team for up to 1 year.
- There is a 48-hour cancellation policy on scheduled sessions with any client team member. Sessions cancelled within 48 hours of appointment time, and no-shows, are counted as the scheduled time against your contract. Late starts by the client do not extend the scheduled session and the full session will be counted against the contract.
- All rates are in United States dollars [USD]
- No refunds