This week, my Untethered with Evernote co-author Kristi Willis and I announced our new course called the Untethered with Evernote Master Class. The experience of writing the book and running our Get Untethered Webinar trainings has taught us that there is a need for Evernote deployment help, particularly in how to structure Evernote to support business productivity. We created this class to fill this need in an economical way and empower you to take your business efficiency to the next level.
Designed for business owners, freelancers, solopreneurs, and anyone who is serious about understanding how to effectively apply Evernote to their business, this 6 week live webinar training course will transform you into an Evernote Master. The response after just 24 hours of announcing our class has been amazing! We've limited the size of the class to just 15 students, and based on the registrations today, we see this class session selling out. If interested, don't hesitate. Sign up today. You'll also lock in our introductory pricing offer.
Our inaugural class starts Friday, July 17th and runs for 6 consecutive weeks. All sessions are recorded and available for reply to class members. We’ve organized each workshop session around the chapters of the book and when you are finished, you’ll walk away with the structure and knowledge to:
- Organize all that overwhelms you
- Deploy workflows that will support your business, and scale with it
- Effortlessly centralize work that comes in from any place and takes any format
- Find what you need, when you need it, from wherever you are
- Collaborate efficiently with team members, vendors and clients
- Make Evernote your primary business system
- Manage both your professional and personal life with confidence and control
Have questions about the Untethered with Evernote Master Class? Leave them in the comments below. See you in class!