Back by request, and in conjunction with Tomato University, I'll be presenting another Facebook Fan Page Strategies for Realtors webinar on July 8th, 2010.
There were some great feedback from the last session:
- “Excellent overview of Facebook Official Pages and how Realtors can implement them in a marketing strategy. Stacey had great samples of not only outstanding pages, but also samples of some not so outstanding pages.”
- “Stacey Harmon really knows her stuff, and communicates benefits and practical strategies for using Facebook for business. Kudos on bringing in a stellar presenter.”
- “Stacey provided by far the most knowledgeable and developed presentation on Facebook for Realtors that I have ever participated in. She knows her topic and packed the session with insightful and helpful advice. Excellent course!”
- “Stacey, Great Job! Thank you so much for explaining in great detail how to use Facebook to build a successful fan page. I highly recommend your webinar and look forward to the next one.”
So, if you are interested in using Facebook for real estate business development, and want to learn the do's and don't of how to use Facebook's Official (Fan) Pages to build your business, register to attend.
IMPORTANT EXPECTATION SETTING INFORMATION: To get the most out of this webinar, you need to be familiar with the Facebook interface and how to navigate around it, or this webinar training will move too quickly for you. In addition, I do not cover the Facebook Profile in this course - the focus is on the Facebook Official (Fan) Page. If you are a Facebook newbie, you may prefer to attend one of my Getting Started with Facebook for Real Estate webinars or live training sessions. I also offer training on strategies for using your personal profile for business development. You can register for our training interest list to be notified of future webinars and training offered by Harmon Enterprises.
This course is for you if you are a Realtor and can identify with any of the following:
- You’d like to use Facebook to build your professional network and promote your real estate expertise
- You are uncomfortable with expanding your network of friends to include prospects and clients because of concerns about, privacy, photos and other personal details they may see.
- You want to promote your listings without violating Facebook’s Terms of Service
- You want to use Facebook to help you land on the first page of Google
What we will cover in this 90 minute webinar:
- Why Facebook is a business development opportunity not to be overlooked by Real Estate agents
- Explain why having a Facebook fan page is a great tool for a modern Realtor
- Orient you to the fan page terms of service and discuss how to not get demoted to a “community page”
- Cover the nuts and bolts of how to set up a fan page
- Introduce you to multiple strategies for using fan pages for real estate business development
- Provide multiple examples of Realtor fan pages for you to model your fan page after
Key Webinar Details:
- Where: Online webinar hosted by Tomato University – Login from anywhere you have an internet connection!
- When: Thursday, July 8th, 2010, starting at 11:00am PDT/2:00 pm EST.
- How Long: 90 minutes
- Cost: $30
- Register from the course page at Tomato University